This has been easily the weirdest week I've ever had.There's so much stuff happening this week.Most of it already happened.I guess I'll just tell you about what already happened.
I'll start with the one person that could turn an awesome day into a complete utter disaster where that person is screaming and the son,mom and dad are furious with the person.That person is MADELYN ROGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Shes annoying.
My cousin is coming over in a couple of minutes.We're gonna go to the beach.Me,Mam and Maddie are making banana cream pie to surprise them with!Its going to be good.
Wednesday, April 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
be nice to maddie and she will be nice to you.
where did you help making the pie??? it was me and maddie. you were on the computer spending 17 hours trying to write this blog. she is not annoying. that must have been your attempt at an april fools joke. love and kisses all over your face... mam hahahahahaha
it is april fools day and you don't hurt anyones feelings... you do something else. that's all. i didn't mean to write that. maddie.
Little sisters can be annoying, but can you imagine a world without one? Sometimes you just have to remember that you are the older brother and buck up! I should know, I was the annoying "little sister". Only I was the youngest of 11. I really had to work to annoy that many brothers and sisters! LOL Grammy
My brother and I were close in age but we were so different like you and Maddie are different,we couldn't always get along.It is only th edifference in two personalities.There will always be conflict.It doesn't always come from meanness or spite.She has to put up with you,too!=)luvyoume.
Post a Comment