I can't believe it's time for baseball again.Three years ago it was my first year of NKLL baseball.I was on Streibel's Deli Mart.My coach was Brian Whitford.His son Bryce goes to my school.He was a great coach.
The next year I was on Lumberman's.My new and improved coach was Todd Gowin.He was the best coach.(so far)His son Nash was an absolute power hitter!He was a great player.But his attitude was atrocious!!He fell face first on the mound in the middle of the game!It was UNACCEPTABLE!!!!!I got six words for coach Todd:TAKE HIM OUT OF THE GAME!!!!
The next year I was on his team again.Our team was Dairy Queen.Nash had a much better attitude.I think that helped us go undefeated in the regular season!Now every time you go into Dairy Queen you'll see a HUGE trophy!That's ours!!
This year so far I think we're gonna have another fabulous year!I'm on Sport Haus.My coach is someone most of you know.His name is Dave Green.My team has absolutely devastating power hitters that are looking to demolish any team that gets in there way!(including me)We practice every Monday and Wednesday from 5:30-7:00.But this Saturday we are doing a scrimmage against Tim Ryan Properties or Tim Ryan Construction.One of the two.I guess I'm done for the day.I'll write again tomorrow.
Monday, March 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Hey dylan... good post! I found the funnest site that you can post sayings on your blog with. It is:
http://soundboard.com/category_results.aspx?cnt=NQ%3d%3d-Q4HusaiJYTo%3d
Hope you can get to it!
Love,
mam
'Sup Dylan Can't wait to see you!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Great job Dylan keep it up,papa
Baseball, Yeah, that means Spring is here! I'm sure you will have a great year. Can't believe this is your 4th year. Know you will give it your best, you always make us very proud. Will do our best to see some games, but with the bridge being closed it might be difficult. Remember to play hard and HAVE FUN! Also remember.......Go Mariners, not those silly Red Sox!! Love, Grammy
Bet you guys are going to have a great year! Can't wait to hear about it and see pictures too!!
Hilary, Savanah and Carter
Hey cousin.You rarely get to see me as we are in Yakima.Hope to get over the mountains to see you play a game!Be nice to watch someone who's actually good at it.See ya then!Buhbye.Cousin Denise.
the mariners are gonna suck big time again
I'm so jealous! Do you know how long it takes me just to check e-mail and you have a whole blog! You're Amazing! Mrs. G
Post a Comment